If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add <b>For sauce</b><br> 1 1/4 cups <a href ="/recipes/recipe_views/views/106092">low-fat chicken stock</a> or low-sodium fat-free chicken broth<br> 1/3 cup dry white wine<br> 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour<br> 2 tablespoons water<br> 1 tablespoon u
- Make sauce:
- Boil stock and wine in a 2- to 3-quart heavy saucepan until reduced by about half (to about 3/4 cup), about 3 minutes. Whisk together flour and water in a cup, then whisk into stock. Boil, stirring, 1 minute, then remove from heat and stir in butter, lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste. Keep sauce warm.
- Prepare veal:
- Cut veal into 3-inch pieces, then pat dry with paper towels. Lightly oil grill pan and heat over high heat until just smoking.
- While pan is heating, sprinkle veal with salt and pepper. Grill veal in batches, without crowding, until browned, about 30 seconds on each side, transferring with tongs to a platter. Grill lemon slices, in batches if necessary, until lightly browned, about 1 minute per side, transferring to platter with veal.
- Stir parsley into warm sauce and pour over veal.
- Cooks' note:
- If uncooked cutlets are more than 1/4 inch thick, pound to 1/4 inch thick between
- 2 sheets of plastic wrap with a rolling pin.