If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Assorted vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, olives, carrots, cucumbers, radishes, etc.)
- add 1 sm. pkg. Ranch dressing mix
- add 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- add 1 c. mayonnaise
- add 2 pkgs. crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly press crescent rolls flat on cookie sheet. Bake 5 to 6 minutes.Combine cheese, mayo and dry salad dressing mix. Frost the cooled pastry with this mixture.Cut up all the raw veggies into small pieces and sprinkle on top of cream cheese mixture. Cut into squares to serve. Serves 5 to 10 as an appetizer.