This is Sanjeev Kapoor's recipe from the Young Times magazine dated October 18th'2005. The cooking time stated here is the refrigeration time. Enjoy :-)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 8 mint leaves
- add 2 medium carrots
- add 8-10 cherry tomatoes
- add 8-10 leaves iceberg lettuce
- add salt
- add 4 cups low-fat yogurt
- add 4 garlic cloves
- add 2 medium cucumbers
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- add 10-12 fresh mint leaves, washed and torn (for garnishing)
- add 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- add 1 medium white radish
- add 4 red radishes
- Firstly, soak the lettuce leaves in a bowl of chilled water.
- Now prepare the dressing as follows.
- Hang the yogurt in a muslin cloth to remove excess water.
- Combine the yogurt with the chopped mint leaves, salt to taste, lemon juice, sesame seeds and garlic in a bowl.
- Toss thoroughly and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, drain the lettuce leaves and spread on a serving plate.
- Arrange the vegetables on the lettuce leaves.
- Serve with the chilled dressing.