6 Vegetarian Sandwich-BY CHEF MONTASER
Filed Under: sandwiches recipe courtesy montaser masoud
Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
About Me:Montaser Masoud Adopting value for money principle. By knowing our forecast as well business nationalities mix to deliver the expected quality and quantity meets our guest expectation Explain kitchen chef yield concept and yield percentage. Calculate the cost of a recipe for kitchen menu.
- add Ingredients:
- add ? 1 TOMATO GRILLED
- add ? 1/2 EGGPLANT
- add ? 1 MARROW
- add ? 3 BROWN BREAD TASTE
- add ? ALL SANDWICHES ARE SERVED WITH FRENCH FRIES AND PICKLES
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil + additional olive oil to brush on bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup fresh sage, sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 (7 ounce) container fresh mozzarella, drained and sliced
- 8 thick slices hearty whole-wheat or sourdough bread
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Brush the butternut squash slices with olive oil and place them on a rimmed baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Bake 40-45 minutes or until tender and just beginning to brown on edges, turning halfway through cooking time.
- Preheat panini press to medium-high heat.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread with olive oil. Divide the squash, mozzarella, and sage evenly onto the non-oiled sides of 4 bread slices. Top with remaining slices of bread and grill until golden brown, about 8 minutes.