This is a good dish for lunch. Adults and kids love them. If you prefer don't use a tortilla just serve the veggies as a side dish with any meal
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add water (to prevent scorching)
- add 6 whole wheat flour tortillas or rotis (Use any type of tortilla you prefer)
- add 1 tablespoon lite olive oil
- add sliced avocados
- add 3 medium red potatoes
- add fresh hot salsa (or mild)
- add 1/2 small cauliflower floret
- add 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- add 1 large onion
- add 1 lime, juice of
- Saute onions, potatoes and cauliflower in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add Teriaki sauce& lime juice and continue sauteing Vegetables for approximately 15 minutes.
- Add small amounts of water to prevent scorching.
- When veggies are tender set aside (keep warm).
- Heat the tortillas (Roti's) either in a dry skillet or wrap them in foil and put in a 350F degrees oven for about 10 minutes.
- Spoon the veggies on a tortilla, top with a tbsp of salsa and sliced avacado, roll crepe style.