Another variation of of my Veggie Quesadillas using different veggies. Cook time includes the time to saute the veggies.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (more or less, your choice)
- add sour cream (optional)
- add 1/2 cup fresh corn
- add salsa (optional)
- add 1/2 cup diced red bell peppers
- add 1 jalapeno
- add 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- add flour tortillas
- add 1/2 cup diced onions
- add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- add 1 small tomato
- add 1/2 lb fresh broccoli
- add 4 green onions
- add 3 cloves garlic
- Finely chop broccoli.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
- Add all veggies except green onions.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Add cilantro and continue cooking for 2-3 more minutes.
- Heat grill (or another frying pan) and spray with cooking spray.
- Place tortilla in pan and top with about 1/2 cup of veggies.
- Sprinkle with cheese and green onions.
- Top with a second tortilla.
- Grill for aproximately 45 seconds to 1 mintute, depending on heat.
- Flip and grill other side.
- Remove from pan and cut.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream if desired.