Threw this together one night and it was sooo scrumptious that I had to share!!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- add 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- add 1 medium onion
- add 1/4 teaspoon curry curry powder
- add 2 cloves minced garlic
- add 1 cup fresh spinach
- add red pepper flakes
- add 2-4 large flour tortillas (I used the jalapeno-tomatoe flavored)
- add 1 (8 ounce) package monterey jack cheese
- add 1/4 lb fresh mushrooms (about 10-12 'shrooms)
- add pepper
- add sour cream with cilantro
- add 1 red bell pepper
- add salt
- add olive oil
- Chop cilantro and add to sour cream,along with curry,mix well.
- Roughly chop the bell pepper and onion and place in a large non-stick saute pan (I use my iron-skillet) that has been drizzled with 2-3 Tablespoons of olive oil,add the garlic and seasonings and cook on medium heat for 5 minutes,or until the veggies are crisp tender,tossing to coat.
- Slice mushrooms and gently tear the spinach and add to saute pan.
- Add more olive oil if needed and gently saute the vegetables until the spinach is nicely wilted,about 5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from skillet and place in bowl.
- In same skillet that has been wiped clean with a napkin,add 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Place one tortilla in skillet and add a generous amount of cheese (first),veggies,then cheese,to one half side of tortilla,like an omelet.
- Fold the empty side over the other side of tortilla and cook until cheese melts and the tortilla is nicely browned.
- Due to the fact that mine is stuffed with veggies and cheese I will flip it over once to ensure even melting and browning.
- Transfer to a plate and slice into wedges.
- Serve with Cilantro sour cream or your choice of additions (guacamole,salsa,ect--) This recipe will make 2 generously stuffed large tortilla quesadillas or 4 small.