I've only made this once and loved it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon green peppercorns
- add 2 kiwi fruits
- add 1 cup raspberries
- add 1/2 cup heavy cream
- add 4 salmon fillets
- add 1/4 sugar
- add 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bush Salmon and melted butter.
- Bake in oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- In a saucepan, heat cream, raspberries, sugar and peppercorns.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Peel the kiwis and chop; add to sauce.
- Remove salmon from oven.
- Place filets on plates and pour sauce over Salmon and serve.