My sister made this and I have been making it because my kids ask me for it all the time. It is really good. The cooking time is for the prep time and the baking time. If you would like you can add more pretzels, pecans or m&m's. I use the twisted pretzels also.
- add 4 (1 2/3 ounce) bags M&M's
- add 12 ounces Crispix cereal
- add 1 cup pecan halves
- add 1 cup butter
- add 2 cups pretzels
- add 1/3 cup Karo syrup
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- Melt butter and add syrup and brown sugar.Bring to a boil and cook 2 minutes in a large saucepan. Turn off.
- Add 1 box of Crispix cereal and 1/3 bag of pretzels and pecan halves and mix together.
- Put on 2 large cookie sheets and bake at 300°F for 10 minutes. Then turn with a spatula and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Cool and put in a bowl and add some m&m's.