Vicki fixes this for farmers' market. Everyone loves it. It's a cake mix recipe and very easy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 18 ounces yellow cake mix
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- add 1 tablespoon flour
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 1/3 cup brown sugar
- add 1 cup chopped nuts
- add 3 eggs
- Combine pie filling, cake mix, and eggs.
- Pour batter into a 9x13 inch greased cake pan.
- For topping, melt butter and mix with brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Sprinkle over top of batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahreneheit for 35 minutes or more.