Makes: 2 cups Prep: Cook:
I've never liked the bottled Vidalia dressings that my family favors, so I set about making a better one. We're hooked on this one.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 large Vidalia Onion, coarsely chopped
- add 1 T vegetable oil
- add 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- add 2 T honey
- add 1 T lemon juice
- add 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- add 1 tsp salt
- add 1/2 tsp pepper
- add 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- add 1/4 tsp celery seed
- add 1/4 cup mayo
- add 1 container pineapple yogurt
- Cook onion in the tablespoon hot oil over low heat
- until onion is soft.
- Put the onions and all the remaining ingredients in
- A blender, and process until smooth.