This recipe was my grandmother's. She always made it when we came over. I am not a fan at all of onions, but this is so good. Prep time does not include refrigerating overnight.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 5 vidalia onions
- add 2 cups water
- add 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 1/2 cup white vinegar
- add crackers
- Mix marinade ingredients together.
- Marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
- Drain onions.
- Add mayo and celery seed.
- Serve with crackers.