Servs: 5 Prep: Cook:
Recipe from Cooking Light
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- add 2 cups chopped Vidalia or other sweet onion
- add 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- add 1 1/2 cups uncooked Arborio or other short-grain rice
- add 2 (14 1/2-ounce) cans vegetable broth
- add 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese, divided
- add 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- add 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
- add Freshly ground pepper
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saut? 1 minute. Stir in rice. Add 1/2 cup broth; cook until liquid is nearly absorbed, stirring constantly. Add remaining broth, 1/2 cup at a time, stirring constantly until each portion of broth is nearly absorbed before adding the next portion of broth.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup feta cheese, parsley, and Parmesan cheese. Spoon rice mixture into a serving bowl; top with 1/4 cup feta cheese and pepper.