"The best speghetti sauce you 'bout ever put in your mouth!" -Grandmama
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/3 cup vodka
- add 1/4 lb bacon, chopped (about 5 strips)
- add 1/2 cup heavy cream
- add 1 1/2 cups tomato sauce
- Melt butter over moderate heat.
- Add bacon and cook untill lightly browned.
- Remove pan from heat and add vodka.
- Return to stove and cook until reduced by half.
- Add tomato sauce and cream.
- Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.