This a copycat recipe from the Walnut Brewery in Littleton Colorado. It's really good on baked spuds.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup green onions
- add 1/4 cup mushrooms
- add 1 cup sour cream
- add 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- add 1/4 cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes
- add 1 cup mayonnaise
- add 1 teaspoon shredded asiago cheese
- Reconstitute sun-dried tomatoes in hot water.
- Clean, rinse and slice green onions and mushrooms.
- Squeeze all the water out of the tomatoes, then julieene into fine strips.
- Combine all ingredients except tomatoes, then add the sun-dried toimatoes.
- Place into an oven-proof container.
- Top with remaining 1 T. of Asiago cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve immediately with toasted beer bread.