These are pretty, quick appetizers that will jazz up any party with their fun flavor and bright color. The recipe is from Taste of Home?s 2005 Holiday recipe collection. Enjoy!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- add 3 garlic cloves
- add 1/4 cup butter
- add 1 large tomato
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- add 10 slices French bread
- Combine melted butter and olive oil in bowl; brush onto both sides of bread.
- Place sliced bread on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Combine next three ingredients and sprinkle over toasted bread, then top with chopped tomato.
- Bake 8-10 minutes longer or until heated through, and serve warm.