These are amazing. My husband couldn't believe I made them the first time we ate these. These are truly restaurant quality and so easy too! This recipe was given to me by an online friend.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon tamari or soy sauce
- add 1/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- add 1 can salmon (boneless/skinless)
- add cooking spray
- add 2 tablespoons wasabi (!!)
- add 1 tablespoon rice vinegar or lemon juice
- add 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise (I like Hellmann's Just 2 Good)
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell peppers
- add 1 egg
- add extra breadcrumbs
- Mush the top ingredients together in a big bowl; Adding extra breadcrumbs till the texture is workable.
- Roll into balls and flatten into patties.
- Press the patties into the extra breadcrumbs.
- Spray tops with Pam, flip and spray bottoms.
- Cook in large skillet over medium-high heat until nice and brown and firm to the touch.
- You can use the same technique with Tuna.
- I like that to have an italian flavor, so I take out the wasabi and soy and add basil and oregano and shredded mozzarella.
- They are great with pasta sauce.