Found in Christmas holiday book in response to thread.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- add 12 whole cloves
- add 2 tablespoons chopped crystallized ginger
- add thin orange slices (to garnish)
- add 4 whole allspice
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 2 quarts apple cider
- add 2 cups fresh orange juice
- In large pot combine sugar with 4 cups water, ginger, allspice and cloves.
- Heat simmering, stir til sugar is completely desolved.
- Remove from heat and let stand til ready to searve.
- Just before serving add orange juice, lemon juice and apple cider.
- Re heat to serving temperature.
- garnish with a few orange slices.
- Serve in mugs.