I made this for years and then lost it. Have searched everywhere including online with no luck. Went to Miami and found the recipe in an old cookbook in the library there, eureka! Am posting this so I know where to find it, being the scatterbrain I am. It's delicious diet food.
- add 6 black olives
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh Italian parsley
- add 2 cups hot cooked linguine
- add 1 garlic clove
- add 1 dash oregano leaves
- add 2 canned anchovy fillets
- add 1 tablespoon dry red wine
- add 1 teaspoon shallots or onions
- add 1 teaspoon olive oil
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons capers
- add 1/2 cup canned Italian tomatoes
- Combine wine, oil, shallot and garlic in small microwavable bowl and microwave on high (100%) for 30 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients except linguine and parsley; microwave on medium-high (70%) for 4 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking.
- To serve, arrange linguine in serving bowl; top with tomato-olive mixture and toss to combine, using two forks.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- 229 calories, 6g fat, 3g fibre.
- Adding a teaspoons of grated Parmesan cheese to each serving increses the calories to 25.