I got this recipe from a German lady who served it to us at her home. It is delicious.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 egg
- add 1 lemon
- add 1/3 cup shortening
- add 1 1/2 cups plain breadcrumbs
- add 1 cup flour
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add salt and pepper
- add 4 boneless veal steaks
- Wash and dry the veal.Beat the veal steaks with a mallet until they are about 1/4" to 1/2" thick.
- Turn a frying pan on medium heat to melt the shortening.
- Sprinkle the veal steaks with salt and pepper and dip into the flour.
- Next you dip them into the beaten egg and then over into the bread crumbs seasoned with the paprika.
- Finally, fry the meat in the melted shortening until they are brown on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve with lemon wedges.