A very delicate buttery cookie....wonderful with coffee or tea.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons heavy cream or evaporated milk
- add 1 cup butter
- add 1 cup flour
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1/2 cup cornstarch
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Set oven 300 degrees.
- Sift together flour, cornstarch and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter with an electric mixer on low, add in icing sugar and cream, continue to mix on low, adding sifted ingredients, and then vanilla.
- Drop by small spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet (do not pat down or flatten).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges start to brown.
- Note: These cookies freeze well.