Fluffy, mouth watering, worth the calories. I have been cooking these cookies for about 9 years now. I bring them to christmas parties and yet to come home with any leftover. Need I say more. Hope those who try them enjoy them as much as my friends, family, and co-workers have.
- With and Electric mixer, beat butter & Icing sugar until it stands up like egg whites.
- In a seperate medium bowl, combine flour and corn starch.Add slowly to butter and icing sugar mixture. (I find when your mixer starts to power out, then use a wooden spoon to take over, but please try to use the mixer as long as possible).
- Drop from teaspoon onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.Top cookies with jub-jubs, bar cherries, or anything really.My oldest son loves smarties on his.Imagination is up to you.
- Bake at 300 for approx 30 minutes until bottom edges turn a light brown.
- (Because all ovens vary please start checking them at about 20-25 minutes).