This is a chili recipe for Diabetics.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 1/2 cups fat-free reduced-fat chicken broth
- add 2 tablespoons flour
- add 1/4 cup minced parsley
- add 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- add 1 cup white corn (frozen or fresh)
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 3 tablespoons minced green peppers
- add 3 cloves garlic
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 medium onion
- add 3 cups cooked white navy beans or cannellini beans
- In a large stockpot, over medium-high heat, heat the oil.
- Add the onion, garlic, and green pepper and saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle the flour and cumin over the onion mixture and cook 1 more minute.
- Add the remaining ingredients except the parsley and bring to boil.
- Lower the heat to simmer and cover, and cook for 30-35 minutes.