I'm not crazy about the look of this chili. It looks better garnished with a little green onion...but do I ever love the taste. Time is estimated.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 garlic cloves
- add 4 1/2 ounces green chilies
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 lb ground turkey, crumbled (or canned chicken)
- add 1 cup chopped onions
- add 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- add 1 tablespoon chili powder
- add 30 ounces great northern beans
- add 2 teaspoons cumin
- add 14 1/2 ounces chicken broth
- Place all ingredients but cornmeal in a large dutch oven. Bring to boil and cover. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour. Add cormealand cook on medium to thicken stirring often ( about 5 minutes) and serve.