This is an easy to put together recipe for your crockpot.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Pound cooked (I use rotisserie) chicken, cut into chunks
- add 1 Can cream of chicken soup
- add 1 Can green chilies, diced
- add 2 Cans white beans (drained)
- add 2 Cups low sodium chicken broth or water
- add 1 Pkg onion soup mix
- add 1 Tbs. Chili powder
- add 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- add 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- add Shredded cheese
- add Optional: Cilantro leaves
- add Green onions, sliced
- Place all ingredients except cheese in crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Top with cheese and optional garnishes, and serve. Yum!