I received this from a newsletter! Sounds Great! And I will try it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 ounces chopped green chili peppers
- add 1/2 cup beer
- add 1 (5 ounce) can chuck-style turkey
- add 1 small onion
- add 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- add 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans
- add 1 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon granules
- add 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- Place all ingredients except cheese in your slow cooker.
- Stir to mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Top with cheese!