If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 Tbs. olive oil
- add 2 keilbasa or Italian sausages sliced as thick as you wish
- add 1/4 onion, chopped
- add 1 bunch of fresh kale, washed and chopped
- add 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- add 1 dash cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- add Salt and pepper to taste
- add 1 15 oz. can white beans
- add 1 to 2 cans chicken broth (depending on how "soupy" you like
- In a large soup pot, cook sausage in oil over med- high heat until browned.
- Add onions and cook about 5 minutes on med. heat.
- Add kale and cook on low about 3 more minutes, then add rest of ingredients. Simmer covered for 30 minutes.