This is a little different from the other White Castle recipes on here. These are great -- I can eat a whole tray myself (Well almost)!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add dill pickle slices
- add 1 (12 ounce) can hereford corned beef
- add 8 ounces sour cream
- add 3 (12 ounce) packages Pepperidge Farm dinner rolls (Party Roll size)
- add 1/2 (2 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- Mix corned beef, onion soup mix and sour cream together.
- Spread in buns.Put back in tray they came in and wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of pickle in each.