Just like you get at the best Mexican grills! The asadero cheese is priced so low at Save-A-Lot, so that is where I purchase mine.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add tortilla chips
- add 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- add 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- add 2 cups asadero cheese
- add salt
- add 2-3 fresh jalapenos
- In medium saucepan, heat all ingredients over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.