Servs: 36 Prep: 10m
"This fudge recipe is easy enough to fit into anyone's busy holiday schedule. It looks beautiful with red and green candied cherries on a white chocolate backdrop, and it also makes a great gift."
- add 3 cups premium white chocolate chips
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- add 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries (optional) (NOT Maraschino Cherries) (optional)
- add 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries (optional) (NOT Maraschino Cherries) (optional)
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt white chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND®, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat; stir in cherries.
- Spread into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.