Servs: 36 Prep:
"This fudge recipe is easy enough to fit into anyone's busy holiday schedule. It looks beautiful with red and green candied cherries on a white chocolate backdrop, and it also makes a great gift."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 cups premium white chocolate chips
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- add 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- add 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries (optional) (NOT Maraschino Cherries) (optional)
- add 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries (optional) (NOT Maraschino Cherries) (optional)
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt white chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND®, vanilla and salt. Remove from heat; stir in cherries.
- Spread into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan. Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board; peel off paper and cut into squares. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.