I made this up tonight when I couldn't decide what to have for dinner. Take the ingredient measurements with a large vat of salt.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add sea salt (to taste)
- add red pepper flakes (to taste)
- add dabs ricotta cheese (optional)
- add 4-5 sun-dried tomatoes
- add 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- add 4-5 garlic cloves
- add 3/4 cup shredded soft cheese (I used gouda goat cheese, but I know fresh mozzarella would be wonderful!)
- add 1/2-3/4 cup spinach
- add kalamata olives (minced) (optional)
- add 16 ounces prepared pizza dough or bread dough (I used Trader Joe's whole-wheat prepared pizza dough)
- Preheat oven with pizza stone to 500 degrees F.
- Parbake dough for a little while--no more than 4-5 minutes. Watch it, when it gets a tiny bit done-looking, take it out.
- Toppings: Sprinkle garlic on crust, followed byspinach, then cheese, then sundried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with EVOO and red pepper flakes and sea salt.
- Bake at 500 degrees till finished (no more than 10 minutes, probably).