This is so simple to put together and tastes so good, but it's not for the diet conscious!!!! Leftovers of this are fabulous.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chopped drained sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- add 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- add 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- add 2 (16 ounce) jars alfredo sauce
- add 12 no-boil lasagna noodles
- add 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1 (32 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl combine ricotta, spinach, eggs, sun dried tomatoes, oregano, garlic powder, pepper and nutmeg.
- Spread 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce in ungreased 13 X 9 baking dish; top with 3 noodles (crosswise).
- Spread with 1/3 of ricotta mixture; repeat layering twice with noodles and ricotta mixture, ending with noodles.
- Pour remaining Alfredo sauce over pasta.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake another 10 minutes.
- If desired, place lasagna under broiler for 2 minutes to brown cheese.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.