White Wine Chicken Avocado Ceasar Salad
Economical ($2-5 per person)
Servs: 4 Makes: a large bowl of salad! Prep: Cook:
My California twist on a Classic Caesar.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 oz. (1/2 cup) Fish Tail Chardonnay
- add 2 Raw Chicken breasts
- add 1 Avocado
- add 2 Heads of Romaine Lettuce
- add 1 Jar of LightHouse Ceasar Dressing
- add 1/2 Cup Grated Fresh Parmesean Cheese
- 1. Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces
- 2. Pour Chardonnay into medium pan on the stove top, on medium heat. When wine begins to steam, add chicken to pan - be sure the pieces are not touching. Cook for about 10 minutes, turning chicken pieces a few times. Chicken should be cooked through after 10 minutes, and completely un-seared.
- 3. Chop Romaine into acceptable salad bite sizes.
- 4. Cut Avocado into small pieces as well
- 5. Mix Romaine, Parmesean, Chicken and Avocado in a large bowl.
- 6. Add as much dressing as you like and mix again until entire salad is coated with dressing.