Servs: 3 Makes: 9 inch pie Prep: Cook:
This dessert tastes like a mousse, rich and tasty and without white sugar. It is super easy to make, all you need is a blender and an oven. Serve with fresh berries, whip cream or ice cream.
- add 1 cup raw walnuts
- add 4 free range eggs, room temperature
- add ¾ cup coconut flour
- add ¾ cup pure cacao powder
- add 2 cups coconut milk or rice, soy or hemp milk
- add ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- add ½ cup butter, room temperature or coconut oil
- add 2 tsp. pure vanilla
- add ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Grease a 9-inch pie dish and pour the batter into the dish.
- Bake for 60 minutes. The pie will be a bit soft in the middle but it will set while cooling on a rack. When cooled to room temperature, cover lightly and refrigerate overnight.