If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 12-ounce russet potato, peeled, quartered 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- add 3 garlic cloves
- add 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- add 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- add Assorted raw vegetables (such as carrots, radishes, and red and green bell peppers)
- add 2 tablespoons cold water 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- add 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Cook potato in medium saucepan of boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain. Cool completely.
- Blend nuts, * cup oil, lemon juice, garlic and oregano in processor 1/3 until almost smooth. Add potato, 1/3 cup oil and 2 tablespoons water. Using on/off turns, process just until potato is blended and mixture is creamy (do not over-process or mixture will become sticky).
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl. Mix in parsley. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Serve with vegetables.