These chips are quick and easy to make, and are a great snack. They're also nice topped with sesame seeds.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 1 or 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray.
- Cut each wonton wrapper to make 4 triangles.
- Place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt to taste.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until crisp and golden.
- These will keep for a week or two in an airtight container.
- If desired, reheat for 4 or 5 minutes at 350 degrees before serving.