This was inspired by Creamy Fruit Cups (recipe #15419). I could only find fresh red grapes in my small town and had to improvise with other ingredients. I was pleased with the final result. I served these as part of buffet of finger foods at a breakfast party, but they could easily be a light dessert or part of an afternoon luncheon.
- add mint leaves (to garnish) (optional)
- add 4-6 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- add 24 wonton wrappers
- add 24 mandarin orange segments
- add 1 1/4 cups red grapes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place a wonton wrapper in each muffin cup.Be careful to make sure that the edges of the wrapper do not fold back into the cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from muffin pan and cool completely.
- Combine grapes and yogurt.
- (Can be prepared to this point for later assembly.).
- To assemble fruit cups, spoon some grape mixture into each wonton cup.
- Top with a mandarin orange segment.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.