One of my all time favorites. You can do this in a chicken fry pan on top of the stove but the original recipe was in the oven. You can add mushrooms too.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- add 2 whole boneless skinless chicken breasts
- add 2 onions
- add 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- add 1 teaspoon basil
- add 1 lb whole-wheat spaghetti
- add 2 green bell peppers
- add 1-2 garlic clove (optional)
- add 2 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- add 1 (6 ounce) can water
- add 1 dash red pepper flakes
- add 1 teaspoon oregano
- add 1-2 tablespoon oil
- Preheat oven to 400. Put all into a baking dish, stir and cover. Bake 45 minute Uncover and stir. Continue to cook the veggies are to your liking and the chicken is cooked. Meanwhile, boil water for pasta and cook.
- Or nuke red or white potatoes.