These are easy and yummy seasoned potato skins filled with bacon and cheese!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (8 ounces)
- add 4 large baking potatoes
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 4 green onions, sliced (optional)
- add 1/2 cup sour cream
- add 8 slices bacon
- add 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- add 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out pulp and discard (or save for another use) leaving 1/4-inch shell.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Combine oil, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, paprika and pepper and brush all over potato skins.
- Bake at 475* for about 8 minutes and turn over.
- Bake for another 8 minutes or so and then turn right side up.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheddar evenly inside of skins.
- Bake 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream and onions, if desired.