One of my favorite deviled egg recipes. Cook time is for egg boiling.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise
- add 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- add paprika
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- add 1/8-1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- add 12 extra large eggs
- Slice eggs lengthwise and carefully remove yolks.Place yolks in a mixing bowl and whites on a platter.
- Mash yolks with a fork or potato masher.
- Mash in the mayo, mustard, relish, dill weed, pepper and salt.
- Pipe/spoon this filling into the yolk cavities of the egg whites.
- Lightly sprinkle w/ paprika for garnish.