Served warm in wine glasses with fresh fruit or a biscotti.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- Put the egg yolks and sugar in the top of the double boiler, off of the heat.
- Whip electric mixer for 3 minutes, or until the mixture is pale yellow and creamy.
- Stir in the Marsala.
- In the bottom of the double boiler, bring 2"-3" of water to a simmer.
- Place the top section over the water and cook for 6-10 minutes, whisking constantly.
- The mixture will begin to foam, then swell into a soft mass.
- Zabaglione is ready when it stands in soft peaks.
- Remove from the heat and serve.