Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 pounds salmon filet
- add 1 1/2 large yellow onion
- add 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- add 1 Tb oil
- add 4 med tomatoes
- add 2 Tb catsup
- add 2 Tb vinegar
- add 1/2 Tb sugar
- add 1 tsp soy sauce
- add 1 tsp starch
- add 1/2 tsp pepper flakes
- add 1/2 tsp black pepper
- add 1/2 tsp hot sauce (1 tsp if you prefer)
- Cut onions into rings, place into an 8-cup pot with oil on medium heat.
- When onions begin to turn translucent, add garlic, continue heating for several minutes.
- As the above is being heated, place a 2 pound salmon filet in oven at 300 degrees. Total cook time about 20 minutes or until done.
- Coursely dice tomatoes and add to onion/garlic mixture. Wet the starch with a small amount of catsup to make a paste, then add along with all the remaining ingredients to the pot. Continue heating on medium until salmon is done.
- Place cooked salmon filet on plate then pour over sauce mixture.