Yum,these are so good! They can be appetizers, a side dish, or just a snack.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 eggs
- add 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- add 4-5 small zucchini
- add 1/2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- Mix crumbs and parmesan.
- Dip zucchini strips in beaten egg, then in crumb mixture.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place strips on sheet.
- Bake at 425* for 20-25 minutes, or until golden.