A simple, easy recipe for Diabetic's. Good served with pasta.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 2 medium tomatoes
- add 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 tablespoon minced basil
- add 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1 small onion
- add 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, heat oil.
- Add the onion and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, garlic, parsley, and basil.
- Cook for 3 minutes Add the zucchini and cook for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.