This is such a tasty and healthy snack, and so simple. Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light magazine, and a real "Keeper" in my family! Wonderful to dip in Ranch dressing too! The kids even ask for this as a snack!
- add 2 tablespoons whole milk
- add 1/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese
- add Pam cooking spray
- add 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- add 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 2 1/2 cups zucchini
- add 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- add 1/4 cup dry Italian style breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except for zucchini in a medium bowl, stirring well with a wisk.
- Place milk in shallow bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices in milk, and dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated slices on an ovenproof wire rack coated with Pam cooking spray.Place rack on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until browned and slightly crisp.