If you love zucchini and Parmesan cheese, then you will love these delicious pancakes. Serve with a side order of sour cream.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons oil
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded zucchini (squeeze out some of the moisture from zucchini)
- add 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano (or to taste)
- add 1 small onion, minced (or use about 3 green onions, finely chopped)
- add salt and pepper (I use seasoning salt)
- add 3 tablespoons mayonnaise (not salad dressing)
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- add 1/2 cup flour
- add 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- add 1 egg
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except butter and oil.
- In a skillet, melt butter and oil to medium-high; drop zuchinni mixture by cupfuls into skillet.
- Press lightly to flatten.
- Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with sour cream if desired.