This was given to me by a good friend and I have used it a lot. These freeze really well, I put them in small pkgs and bring them out of the freezer as needed.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 cup sugar
- add 1 cup raisins
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 egg
- add 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- add 1/2 cup shortening
- add 2 cups flour
- add 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- add 1 cup shredded peeled zucchini
- In lg mixing bowl, cream shortning and sugar.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in zucchini.
- Mix flour with other dry ingredients.
- Add to creamed mixture; mix well.
- Stir in raisins.
- Drop by TBS onto greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375* for 12 minutes, or until light brown.